Thursday, April 19, 2012

PeaceCheese - 100% Plant-Based Vegan Cheese Alternatives - First Online Order!!

I got my first online order off the website on Friday, April 13th! I am still processing how major that is in my little world. Funny, the day started out true April Fool's Day style. I woke up in a kind of melancholic mood. My computer went kuputz beyond repair. My experiment with a new, local ingredient failed. Truthfully, though, this made me smile because it's just another confirmation that PeaceCheese vegan cheese alternative recipes are magical, and can't be altered in any way or they simply don't work:)


But all this April Fool's Day weirdness completely turned around the second I got my first online order! And I'm just now sharing my excitement. For the first few days I downplayed it. "It's just one order, don't get so excited, you have a long way to go." I have a history of getting very excited about things, sometimes before they actually happen. This can be deceiving, and I want to be true to myself and true to PeaceCheese. I want us to reach our full potential, not on some other fantasy dimension, but here on earth. A big part of making that happen is my being 100% honest with myself and where I'm at each step of the way. No shortcuts, no exaggerated pats on the back, no excuses, no seeing more than what is and no running ahead when the moment overwhelms. Just present with myself and PeaceCheese, our accomplishments and our setbacks. That is how we will grow, for real. 

So when my first online order came in, my first reaction was super joy and excitement! But immediately after that I got nervous that I was getting too excited and may become somehow disillusioned or unprepared for the climb ahead. So I sat on it for a few days before sharing, to make sure I was being authentic to myself, to PeaceCheese and to PeaceCheese cheese alternative fans. 

What I realized in the last few days is so simple. Attitude is everything. It's how we think about things. I can be real and be excited at the same time. It's who I am. Anyone who knows me is probably smiling right now, because it's true; I get excited about almost anything. It can be ridiculous sometimes but it's me and it's real. So instead of being afraid of it, I can use my enthusiasm to fuel the moment and grow; both feet grounded on earth, taking it one step at a time. 

So today I am celebrating my first online order for the landmark accomplishment that it really is!!

(*My next post, "Real Like PeaceCheese," is all about how being real means being real with customers too, and how really awesome that can be for both!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COSMIC SAUCE - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

Similar to a classic Alfredo, Bechamel or Buerre Blanc white cream sauce but so much tastier! This creamy rapture of cashews, miso and savory herbs will send you flying through the stratosphere in joyful search for what was truly sent from above.

PUMPKIN SUN - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

Similar in taste to a mild Cheddar, and with a semi-hard texture that slices and shreds. This flavor of fun under the sun is glowing with free-flowing, super-charged goodness, shining with rays of pumpkin, flax seeds and cashews.*Soy-Free

JALAPENO LOVE - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

Similar in taste to a Jalapeno Jack Cheddar, and with a semi-hard consistency that slices and shreds. "Love", "life" and "spice it up" are the three hot ingredients in this knock-your-socks off blend of pumpkin, jalapeno peppers and cashews. *Soy-Free

CASHEW GLOW - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

Hard enough to slice and shred, this creamy blend of cashews, miso and harmonizing herbs will nourish your body with delicious flavors of savory and irresistible. This one is full-of-life goodness and glow!

Why I Love PeaceCheese!

PeaceCheese is made with 100% plant-based ingredients, so it's whole and healthy, gentle on the environment, life-honoring and mouth-wateringly delicious.

It's vegan, dairy free, lactose free and free of any weird science-fiction ingredients.

It's gluten free, cholesterol free, low in fat, low in calories, naturally high in fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, phytonutrients & antioxidants.

PeaceCheese ingredients such as nuts, seeds and herbs are Superfoods which may lower cholesterol, improve heart health, strengthen bones, boost immunity, manage blood sugar levels, aid weight loss, relieve stress, relieve depression and improve brain power.

PeaceCheese ingredients are enriched with the life-giving nutrients Mother Earth intended; foods that honor and protect our planet's natural resources, habitats and fellow creatures.

COSMIC SAUCE ON PASTA - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

PUMPKIN SUN QUESADILLAS - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

JALAPENO LOVE 3 LAYER NACHO DIP - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

COSMIC GLOW SHREDDED - 100% PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN CHEESE ALTERNATIVE